Find an Advocate Near You
Search by zip code, city or state.
The National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants (NAHAC) is the professional organization for people working in the field of healthcare advocacy and for all consumers of healthcare services.
The mission of this Association
- Promote the field of healthcare advocacy
- Ensure consumer protection through development of professional standards and best practices in the field of healthcare advocacy
- Educate members and the general public in effective advocacy skills
We welcome as members everyone who is interested in the field, either as a professional or an interested consumer. We have several levels of membership available.
What are the benefits of joining the NAHAC?
- Listing in the on-line National Directory of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants.
- Access to a national database of people doing healthcare advocacy all over the country.
- Networking opportunities.
- Participation in the annual Conference.
- Participation in the development of ethical standards and best practices for the profession.
- Continuing Education courses listings.